LED ZEPPELIN THEN AS IT WAS – AT KNEBWORTH 1979 – REVISED EDITION – NOW AT BARGAIN PRICE OF £10 PLUS POSTAGE AND PACKING
SPECIAL OFFER! NOW AT REDUCED BARGAIN LOW PRICE!
The book is now available at a special bargain price of £10 plus postage and packing – a saving of £15 on the cover price!
Led Zeppelin Then As it Was – At Knebworth 1979 Written and compiled by Dave Lewis.
This is the contents…
Hardback style book in the same size as the Feather In The Wind book with full colour design throughout. 256 pages across 13 chapters and 6 Appendix sections. Over 150 colour photos throughout the book – many of them rarely seen before -including Copenhagen warm up shots, soundcheck photos, crowd views, on stage photos and many more.
This extensive visual imagery really captures the atmosphere of the event and times. 120,000 word text including: Chris Charlesworth preface, state of play overview, original Dave Lewis TBL issue 3 text, extensive I Was There first hand recollections, full on stage transcriptions, Knebworth interviews, Knebworth Showco light and sound focus, Knebworth aftermath, American view by Larry M. Bergmann, and finally the Return to Knebworth 30 Years Gone chapter bringing the story full circle
All this plus extensive and fully illustrated appendix sections: Complete Copenhagen warm ups/Knebworth bootleg analysis and discography compiled by Graeme Hutchinson, memorabilia listings, statistics, playlist and an In Through The Out Door discography compiled by Nick Anderson. This is a total overhaul of the first edition with over 30,000 words of additional text and many more rare photos and memorabilia images.
- Foreword by Ross Halfin
- Introduction by Dave Lewis
- Preface: How Could They Fail? by Chris Charlesworth
- Chapter One: Led Zeppelin 1979: The State Of Play by Dave Lewis
- Chapter Two: Led Zeppelin In The Evenings :Back! By Dave Lewis
- Chapter Three: Led Zeppelin – The Copenhagen And Knebworth Concert Logs
- Chapter Four: Led Zeppelin’s Blind Date: Seeing Was Believing by Dave Lewis
- Chapter Five: Led Zeppelin at Knebworth 1979 : I Was There: Nostalgic recollections from out in the field (and from the Falkoner Theatre, Copenhagen)
- Chapter Six: Nineteen Hundred & Seventy Nine:Secrets Revealed, Memories & Perceptions Of Knebworth. A personal view by Larry M. Bergmann Jr.
- Chapter Seven: The Pre & Post Knebworth Radio Interviews
- Chapter Eight: The TBL Interviews: Aubrey Powell & Nicky Horne
- Chapter Nine: Showco Inc: The Light & Sound of Led Zeppelin at Knebworth 1979
- Chapter Ten: The Knebworth Aftermath by Dave Lewis
- Chapter Eleven: Zep on the Town – November 1979 by Dave Lewis
- Chapter Twelve: A Knebworth Postscript: Christmas 1979 – A fictional story?
- Chapter Thirteen: Return To Knebworth – 30 Years Gone…by Dave Lewis
- Appendix One : Led Zeppelin at Knebworth : The Bootleg Discography compiled by Graeme Hutchinson
- Appendix Two: Led Zeppelin at Knebworth: The Memorabilia compiled by Dave Lewis
- Appendix Three: Led Zeppelin at Knebworth : The Statistics compiled by Dave Lewis
- Appendix Four: Led Zeppelin at Knebworth: The Playlist compiled by Dave Lewis
- Appendix Five: In Through The Out Door: Worldwide Rarities Discography compiled by Nick Anderson
- Appendix Six: Notes & Sources
Every book will be individually numbered and signed by the author. This is again in a strictly limited run so do not miss out
In summary: Led Zeppelin Then As It Was – At Knebworth 1979 is the latest in the TBL publishing series that analyses the concert history of Led Zeppelin in greater detail than ever before.
If you were there back in 1979 …you will revel in reliving the memories…if you weren’t lucky enough to be…this is the opportunity to discover the full story surrounding the final remarkable on stage performances in their homeland of Led Zeppelin with John Bonham…
Suffice to say, the book will also make the perfect Christmas present – so prompt your loved ones now to ensure seasonal delight!
Important Note: Signing of books: I will dedicate and sign each book to the book purchaser as listed -unless informed otherwise.
If you are buying the book as a gift and would like a specific personal dedication please state the name you would like the book signing to- (use special instructions section of pay pal if paying by pay pal or email me at email@example.com)
YOU CAN ORDER THE BOOK HERE NOW!
For a limited period the price of the deluxe hardback edition has been massively reduced – the book price is now just £10 plus postage and packing – a saving of £15 on the cover price.
UK: £10 plus £3.95 postage and packing – total price £13.95
Europe: £10 plus £9.50 postage and packing – total price £19.50
USA/Canada/Japan/Rest of World : £10 plus £13.95 postage and packing – total price £23.95
Australia/New Zealand – £10 plus £14.95 postage and packing – total price £24.95
By Cheque: In UK sterling only payable D.Lewis
Send to Knebworth Book, 14 Totnes Close Bedford MK40 3AX
By Pay Pal
Please note – USA/Europe overseas buyers – drop down menu for US and Europe prices i.e. US £23.95
IMPORTANT ORDERING VIA PAY PAL PLEASE NOTE: if you are signed in on www.tblweb.com the pay pal link will not connect – please log out and log back in under www.tightbutloose.co.uk to rectify -the pay pal will then connect -apologies for inconvenience.
If you need further advice on ordering – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01234 267515 /0794 126 0997